Be ready to fall in love - SOLD!
House Sold - Riverhead Auckland
You will be instantly impressed with the Cathedral ceilings, impeccable finishes and high-quality fittings that greet you at 7 Pohutukawa Parade.
Sun-drenched from every angle the open plan living, kitchen and dining flow through to the outdoor entertaining areas with ease. Set across 235 sqm of single-level living, this family home offers a great sense of space and separation ready for a lifetime of memories to be made.
Let’s take at some of the stunning features on offer:
• Open plan living and dining with flows to your entertainers kitchen
• Modern and functional kitchen, complete with Bosch appliances, stone benchtop and scullery
• Formal lounge and an additional office
• Three double bedrooms, with built-in wardrobes
• Masters Retreat, walk-in wardrobe, luxurious tiled en-suite
• Family-sized bathroom, separate bath and shower & underfloor heating
• Large laundry/utility room with ample storage and external access
• Internal access double garage, with off-street parking
• Manicured, fully fenced and low maintained section, with fruit trees and grapevine
• Designed and Completed by Stonewood Homes in 2014
Stroll to the ever-popular Hallertau Brewery, Huapai Golf Club, the iconic Riverhead Tavern and local primary school. A short drive takes you to Boric Food Market, Westgate & NorthWest Mall and SH16, or lose yourself in the local Coatesville Markets held once a month.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 800 m²
- Floor Area is 235 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Open Parking Spaces