Best Value In Beach Haven
House - Beach Haven NZ
A genuine kiwi classic, that is ready and waiting! This 1960s weatherboard home sits proudly on a whopping 999 sqm freehold section.
Either roll up your sleeves and create the home of your dreams, move right in and start living or investigate the potential to develop. Gilpin Place is one of Beach Haven’s most family-friendly cul-de-sacs and minutes away from the Beach Haven Village & Coastal walkways.
• Mixed Housing Urban Zone, freehold section of 999 SQM
• Three generous-sized, light-filled bedrooms & good-sized family bathroom
• Open plan kitchen, living and dining + oversized entertaining deck
• Sun-drenched and light-filled with character touches throughout
• Carport and off-street parking plus ample storage
• Fully fenced section, with living facing north-westerly for the afternoon sun
• Walking distance to Beach Haven Primary School and local village
Beach Haven is an amazing community and is a suburb that continues to see good appreciation. With main bus routes at the end of the street, Beach Haven Village & Wharf are only a short stroll away, this is not the opportunity to miss out on!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 999 m²
- Floor Area is 90 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces