Are you as motivated as us? We are relocating
House Sold - Birkenhead Auckland
This home is cleverly laid out to suit any family with plenty of breakout areas, it is the perfect place to settle in for the long haul.
Set across two levels, this home makes so much sense. Offering four double bedrooms, two complete with their own ensuites. Separate study and an abundance of storage throughout.
Shut the door and separate yourself from the kids in the master suite, with its own private living area, walk-in wardrobe and stunning ensuite, all complete with a private balcony to enjoy the sunsets.
Key Features of 29 Hebe Place:
• Two spacious living areas with views towards Soldiers Bay and beyond
• Modern Chefs kitchen, breakfast bar and a SMEG Gas 5 Burner Oven
• Separate dining area, bi-folds leading to the louvretec-covered entertaining decks
• Private courtyard, wrap-around decks and established low-maintenance gardens
• Four spacious bedrooms, complete with built-in wardrobes and vaulted ceilings – two have private balconies
• Four modern bathrooms (two are ensuites)
• Wood burner fireplace and heat pumps throughout
• Healthy Homes Certificate, ideal for an investment opportunity or Airbnb set-up
• The property video says it all – prepare to fall in love
A triple internal access garage, separate laundry, loads of boat and off-street parking add to the endless list of benefits this property has to offer.
You’ll love how low maintenance it is, with all the modern bells and whistles. Well established and substantial planting surrounds the home, and every room looks out to lush greenery.
Don’t delay, your family will never look back – Ali Hellesoe 0274242910 or Syndee Wallace 0211657554
- 4 bed
- 4 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 758 m²
- Floor Area is 316 m²
- 2 Ensuite
- 3 Garage
- 4 Open Parking Spaces